I am a Registered Psychologist in Edmonton with over 10 years of counselling experience. My style is warm, personable and genuine, and I truly enjoy helping people make positive and lasting changes in their lives. I provide a supportive and non-judgmental therapeutic environment in which you and your loved ones can feel safe to talk about and work through the issues you are struggling with.
I have extensive experience in the following areas:
- Depression and sadness
- Anxiety, fears, and worries
- Panic Attacks
- Marital and Relationship difficulties
- Self-confidence and assertiveness
- Overcoming difficult childhood experiences
- Grief and loss
- Family issues
- Adjusting to life changes, such as divorce, move, or job loss
- Personal growth
Conveniently located downtown. Lunch hour and evening appointments available.
For more information or to book an appointment, please email me at email@example.com