I am a Registered Psychologist in Edmonton with over 15 years of counselling experience. My style is warm, personable and genuine, and I truly enjoy helping people make positive and lasting changes in their lives. I provide a supportive and non-judgmental therapeutic environment in which you and your loved ones can feel safe to talk about and work through the issues you are struggling with.
I have extensive experience in the following areas:
- Depression and sadness
- Anxiety, fears, and worries
- Panic Attacks
- Marital and Relationship difficulties (individual counselling format only)
- Self-confidence and assertiveness
- Overcoming difficult childhood experiences
- Traumatic experiences
- Grief and loss
- Family issues
- Adjusting to life changes, such as divorce, move, or job loss
- Personal growth
- Prenatal and post-natal issues including Post-Partum Depression and Anxiety
I am trained in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR), Mindfulness, and Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT).
Conveniently located, close to LRT and transit stations. Lunch hour and evening appointments available. Walking distance from the University of Alberta campus.
Direct Billing available
For more information or to book an appointment, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org