- My hourly fees are in accordance with the professional fee guidelines put forth by the Psychologists’ Association of Alberta.
- This fee may be fully or partially covered by your employee health benefits, health insurance, or other extended health care coverage you may have. Government and social programs such as Child Intervention Services may also fully or partially cover the fees for psychological services.
- Please note that psychological services may be tax deductible if claimed under health care expenses on your income tax return.
- Payment is taken at the end of each session. I accept most credit cards, American Express, MasterCard, cash and cheques. You will be given a receipt at the end of each session which you can submit for reimbursement from your health care coverage or insurance provider.
- Late cancellations (less than 24 hour notice) and missed appointments will result in a full-session fee charge.